Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Former Rothstein Intern Speaks

Andrew Perez has an interesting blog, and an even more interesting blog post regarding his time at Rothstein Rosenfelt Adler. (He also has an interesting depiction of the RRA logo).

From the post:

In September, I ate dinner with close friend of mine, who also interned at RRA, and his older sister, who works at a more prestigious South Florida law firm. My friend and I inquired as to what his sister was hearing about Scott and RRA.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if, a few years from now, we find that he’s been running a massive Ponzi scheme,” I half-jokingly remarked.


Half-jokingly. Ha ha h.

Located in Miami, Florida, Brian Tannebaum practices Bar Admission and Discipline and Criminal Defense. Read his free ebook The Truth About Hiring A Criminal Defense Lawyer. Please visit www.tannebaumweiss.com

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: